Are you in search of how to change fitness goals on your iPhone and don’t know the ways how you can do that? If yes, then worry no more because this article is definitely here, to provide you with the steps that you need to make that possible.
How to Change Fitness Goals on iPhone
Fitness goals are specific training objectives and also physical challenges that an individual sets for themselves. However, iPhone users can be able to make and access their fitness goals through their phones and other available ways.
Why should I Change the Fitness Goals on My iPhone?
There are lots of iPhone users who care about meeting their goals in health aspects and find it necessary to change their fitness goals. However, there are some reasons for you to change the fitness goals of your iPhone and they will be listed below.
- The older goals might be easy.
- Undergo change in the future fitness goal plans.
- Make changes in the routine.
- Not able to meet the goals that are already set.
- If you are having or experiencing some health issues.
These are the reasons why you should change the fitness goals on your iPhone.
Tips on How to Change Fitness Goals on iPhone
Below are the tips that you need to follow for you to be able to change the fitness goals on your iPhone, also make sure that you understand the steps and don’t mix them up.
Making use of the Activity App or Health App
This is one good step or method that you should consider when adjusting your iPhone fitness goals and it is through the health app or activity app.
- In this tip or method, you need to search for the “Activity app” from the home screen of your device and then launch it.
- Then select “Set up Activity” and then fill out your personal information.
- Then you can now kindly tap on the “Continue” button.
- Meanwhile, you need to set up your daily goal and also adjust it with the use of the plus and minus signs that you see. Also, you need to tap on the “Set Move Goal” to change your plans with ease.
Process of Setting Apple Watch Activity on iPhone
You can also change your fitness goals through your Apple Watch which is connected to your phone. Nevertheless, you can adjust your fitness or move your goal with the use of your apple watch by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the “Activity app” on your “Apple Watch” and then open it.
- Then you need to scroll or swipe to the bottom or kindly make use of your crown to access the bottom of the screen.
- Then click on the “Change Move goal”.
- Now adjust the move goal on how to prefer it.
- Then kindly choose the “Update” sign and then you have completed the whole process.
Adjustments of the Goal Reminders on your iPhone
Yes, you certainly need to get goal reminders no matter how supportive you are to fitness goals because you will need good encouragement for you to keep on going. Well, you also need to make adjustments to your goal reminders on your iPhone and the steps on how to do that will be given below.
- Firstly, you need to open your Apple watch on your iOS device.
- Then select the “My watch” Button and tap on it from the bottom of the page.
- Now kindly, scroll down through the list ad toggle the reminders you want to be receiving on your watch.
These are the tips that you need to consider and also follow on how to change your fitness goals on your iPhone.
Also, See: resources.ess.com ESS Employee Login
Steps on How to Change Goals on Your Apple Watch
Fitness goals can also be changed on your Apple Watch and the steps are simple and not that difficult for you to understand and carry out. Meanwhile, these steps will be given below so you need to follow them correctly and with ease.
- Firstly, you need to open the activity app on your Apple watch.
- Then swipe up and tap the change goals.
- Now you can either tap to increase the number of active calories for your daily move goal and then select “Next”.
- Tap to increase or decrease the available number of minutes for goals on daily exercise and tap on the “Next” button.
- Also, tap to increase or decrease the number of hours for your stands on daily goals, and now kindly tap “Ok”.
Furthermore, if you can’t find the options for you to be able to update your goals on both Stands and exercise then you certainly need to update to the latest version of watchOS (Apple Watch).
Frequently Asked Questions
Here in this aspect of the article, some of the frequent questions that are been asked by people about How to change fitness goals on iPhone will be provided so that you will get a better understanding of the topic and also improve your knowledge.
What are some fitness goals?
There are lots of fitness goals and they will be listed below.
- Start stretching more often fitness goal.
- Build more lean muscle.
- Eat more greens.
- Start eliminating sugar.
- Decrease body fat.
These are some among many more on fitness goals.
What are short-term fitness goals?
Short-term fitness goals are fitness goals that are available to lots of individuals for a short period of time for them to improve their health into a better one.